Saturday 14 August 2010

Im back x

Apologies for my absence, I have been really quite unwell the last few weeks with Joe's first birthday and other things in my life, Joe's birthday itself was quite gentle, we released his special balloon and a few days later got an email from a lady in Oxfordshire, 101 miles away from the release :)

I seem to be improving and on the other side of it now and although i am still under the care of the NHS etc, I am hoping to be back to as normal as possible as quickly as possible. Unfortunately as I was so bad, I was shaky for quite a while, so not been able to do much in the way of stitching etc... I have figured out how to make cross stitches myself from my own photographs, which will come in handy. I've bought some Aida and some spangly thread so hopefully will be playing with that as soon as I am well enough. I have just finished a large project for a special friend to me, took me much longer than it should of done as I was not up to speed, a memorial piece for her beautiful son, also born to heaven like Joe. I will post a picture of this work after tomorrow, which is his birthday in heaven. Happy Birthday William xx9xx ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment