Thursday 10 January 2013

Christmas jumper


So,

I actually think, that I may indeed be a real womble. I really wanted a christmas jumper, went to the usual places, sold out, Primarni only had ones with santa claus with a pipe in his mouth, which I thought was wholly innappropriate. I dont actually knit so thought, hmm, I bet there is something that I could make from something I have got already!

I found a green knitted jumper in my wardrobe, I had forgotten that I bought it, therefore it was free...

I drew a reindeer on card, and drew round the cut out parts from spare bits of material, the brown for his face was from a freebie pashmina that I have never worn, so it is not missed, the eyes are buttons, the rest are scraps, his nose is padded.

I am delighted with the result, and in my mind, was way better than any shop bought ones, I have washed it a couple of times and it came out absolutely fine :), he is now safely nestled away in my wardrobe for this christmas :)



 
Merry Christmas
 
Mrs P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment